Turmeric is quite the super powder, with strong anti-inflammatory powers. It has been shown to lower the risk of heart disease and brain diseases as well as sharpen the mind. There are reports that it helps to prevent and even treat cancer as well as Arthritis and Alzheimers.
When consumed with pepper it is 2000 times more powerful, so be sure to season whenever you use turmeric. I really enjoy this as a side to the Sweet Potato Omellete I made yesterday.
Turmeric Courgette Ingredients :
- 1 Courgette
- 2 Tsp of Turmeric
- 1 Onion
- 1 Clove of garlic
- A drop of olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to Season
- Slice the Onion thinly and crush the garlic clove.
- Pop into a saucepan with a drop of olive oil. Cook on medium heat until golden brown.
- Slice the courgette and add into the pan along with 2 tsp of turmeric.
- Season with salt and pepper and leave simmer for 20 mins.
You can pin this recipe fpr later here: