Hello gorgeous, lovely, beautiful people!
I hope you’re well on this Wonderful Wednesday. I think we should all pop the kettle on, and enjoy a little treat with a cup of tea, along with a happiness round up don’t you? I’m not the only one spreading the joy on a Wednesday, please do pop over to the other Wonderful Wednesday-ers and read their fab lists too! You can find their links at the bottom of this post 🙂 YAY!
- The yummiest, warmest, most delicious comfort food dish I have ever created – Plant Based Shepherd’s Pie. I have gone on and one about it via social media, and to pretty much any friend or family member who was willing to listen, and try! I’m a real foodie person and food does equal happiness for me. So this had to come top of the list.
- Finding a secret, hidden, rough parking lot to park old Betsy in whilst I work at the Primary School in the mornings. I’ve spent so long just driving around desperately searching for a place, and couldn’t believe my luck when I happened upon this little gem of a parking heaven!
- Proper Planning – I’ve been really determined to organise myself properly, and avoid multi-tasking at all costs, as I know it’s doing so much more damage than good. I’ve started to plan out my days with times attached to each task, even planning in meals, breaks and snacks. For the first time in god knows how long, I’m actually sitting down to eat meals without being on twitter, uploading a photo to instagram and editing a blog post, or planning a class. It’s completely changed my moods and I feel like I’m giving 100% to each task now instead of only a tiny bit of myself, as I tried to do everything at once.
- Tomato & Basil Soup – I popped up to my Mum and Dad’s for dinner on Sunday and my mum had made such a delicious tomato and basil soup. She used coconut milk in it which made it absolutely divine. (That’s the first time I’ve ever written the word divine…I think I need to use it more, it’s divine darling! Absolutely divine!)
- That moment before dusk, where the sky is on the verge of changing to the whimsical hues of orange, pink and purple. Where the birds sing their last song of the day and a peaceful calm falls gradually in the distance.
- Early morning yoga, there’s something so wonderful about slowly easing into the day on a soft purple mat with candles flickering as dawn breaks.
- Happy songs – when I’m feeling a little flat and de-motivated popping on a happy song has really lifted my spirits and given me the spot of oomph! I needed to get on with my day.
- Vanilla scented candles, my favourite right now.
- New streets to roam – starting work at the Primary School in the mornings this week has given me new streets to wander along on my way to work. I can’t help but fall a little bit in love with typical Spanish backstreets.
- Dr.Seuss – I’ve been reading One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish to my students this week, and they’ve absolutely loved it, even the teeny tiny ones! Good old Dr.Seuss, I remember being mesmerised by his unusual, rhyming words as a child myself.
Keeping the food related happiness to a minimum was really tough this week, which says a lot about me! If you enjoy reading these joyful posts you will absolutely love love love the other WW bloggers. You can find them here: Sally, Michelle, Kate, Helen, Jo, Cat, Emma, Sam,Laura, Kerri , Sarah,Mimmi , Sarah and Jasmin.
If I’ve forgotten anyone please do let me know! Wishing you a supercalifradulisticexpialidocious day!